eStore Logistics is committed to providing a workplace that enables all work activities to be carried out safely. We will take all reasonably practicable measures to eliminate or minimise risks to the health, safety and welfare of workers, contractors, visitors, and anyone else who may be affected by our operations.
OUR COMMITMENT IS TO:
- Comply with all relevant work health and safety legislation and other relevant requirements.
- Implement, monitor, and evaluate the effectiveness of the work health and safety management system.
- Continually improve the work health and safety management system, to create and maintain a culture that values health and safety.
- Implement and maintain an effective risk management program focussed on preventing workplace injury and ill health.
- Specify responsibilities and accountabilities for health and safety.
- Provide and disseminate appropriate health and safety information, instruction, training and supervision to workers and others.
- Thoroughly investigate all workplace incidents and promptly implement corrective actions to prevent recurrences.
- Effectively consult and communicate with workers and others on matters relating to work health and safety.
- Assist injured workers in returning to the workplace in an appropriate and timely manner by implementing effective early intervention and injury management programs.
- Measure, report and monitor meaningful work health and safety performance indicators that are aligned to the business strategy and objectives.
Our workers share our commitment by presenting for work in a safe and fit manner, promptly reporting incidents, hazards, or unsafe practices, and complying with procedures, training and instructions.
- safety is everyone’s responsibility
- the behaviour of our leaders influences safety
- everyone is empowered to stop an unsafe act
- incidents can be prevented
- we learn and improve.