eStore Logistics is Australia’s largest third party Logistics provider (3PL) specialised in servicing eCommerce and omni-channel retail clients.
Established by our Managing Director, Leigh Williams in 2008, eStore Logistics has spent nearly a decade developing 3rd party fulfillment services, systems and processes which are trusted by some of Australia’s largest online retailers.
eStore Logistics offers a full range of third party logistics services.
Receiving of Goods at 3PL Warehouse
- Wharf cartage and delivery of full container loads (FCL) to eStore Logistics facilities
- Full container load (FCL) unload and put-away to storage
- Less than container load (LCL) unload and put-away to storage
- Kitting of goods
- Cross docking
- Pallet storage
- Pick bin storage
- Secure cage storage for high value goods
- Inventory management to ensure inventory accuracy
- Cycle counting and stock takes
- eCommerce order fulfillment
- Online retail order fulfillment
- Retail store order fulfillment
- Many packaging options available including satchels / mailing bags, cartons, void fill, book wraps etc.
- Gift wrapping
3PL Distribution and Last Mile Delivery
- eCommerce home delivery service carriers
- eCommerce bulky / ugly delivery service carriers
- B2B delivery service carriers
- Reverse logistics delivery service for returned orders
- Inspection of returned stock at eStore Logistics 3PL warehouse
- Returned stock added back to new stock or damaged stock area
Value Added Services (VAS)
- Stock quality control checks
- Ticketing, labeling and bar coding
- Work order assembly
- Projects as directed by clients
The business provides 3PL warehousing and distribution services to a number of eCommerce and omni-channel retail clients which sell a variety of products including apparel and accessories, electronics, appliances and brown goods, food, beverages and alcohol, homewares and furniture, books and travel products, high value goods including watches, nappies and baby products, health and beauty products, gifts and hampers, computer hardware and software, sporting goods, fixtures and fittings.
Supported by best in class logistics systems and processes, eStore Logistics has proven to be the online retail 3PL of choice for Australian online retailers.